historical

Who Doesn't Love Chocolate?

Domingo Ghirardelli headquartered his chocolate factory in adjacent buildings at 407 and 415 Jackson Street from 1858 to 1895, before moving to the current location in Ghirardelli Square.  The pair of buildings was constructed in 1853 and 1860.

Ghirardelli Square

Before relocating to its present location in Ghirardelli Square, Domingo Ghirardelli had his chocolate factory headquartered here from 1858 to 1895.  Located at 407 and 415 Jackson Street these adjacent buildings were constructed in 1853 and 1860.